How Can an Elder Law Office Help You?
- Planning for Incapacity
- Estate and Transfer Tax Planning
- Providing Health Insurance Representation
- Managing Medicaid and Medicare and Appeals
- Providing and Overseeing Fiduciary Services
- Establishing Guardianship and Conservatorships
- Drafting and Assisting with Supplemental Needs Trust
- Planning for Disability and Public Benefits Eligibility
- Assisting with Medicaid, MaineCare Planning and Applications
- Drafting Wills, Power of Attorney, Healthcare Advance Directives and Trusts
What Elder Law Issues are You Facing?
The elderly and their families face unique legal issues. It's difficult to keep up with laws and regulations that grow more complex every year. Decisions made in one area can have unintended consequences in another; particularly when it comes to making gifts or transferring assets.
At the Elder Law Offices of Kathleen Kienitz, we provide a thorough understanding of the laws that affect older people with compassion for the life issues they face, from physical and mobility problems to family conflicts. We practice exclusively in the area of Elder Law to assure that our clients receive only the highest quality of legal representation.
We hope you will call or email us for assistance with your elder law issues.
Call us today: 207-783-8500
Why a Certified Elder Law Attorney?
Attorney Kathleen Kienitz is one of the first certified elder law attorneys in the state of Maine. Certification according to the American Bar Association's standards verifies your lawyer's knowledge, experience, peer recognition and up-to-date resources in her area of practice. Read more about what certification means here.
The Elder Law Offices of Kathleen Kienitz assists clients with Medicaid (MaineCare), estate planning, probate administration, guardianship, long term care, trusts and much more, from Androscoggin, Kennebec, Oxford, Cumberland and Sagadahoc counties, and elsewhere in Maine. We welcome prospective clients to contact us at 207-783-8500 or by sending an email.